The one stop shop for all links related to Standable!
• Join the Community!
• Support Standable's projects!
• Download demos & released projects!
Note: Some aspects may not be in effect just yet as Standable is still in its infancy.
The Official Standable Website (you seem to already found it!) is the hub of all things Standable! Here you can:
• Learn what Standable does
• Browse all of Standable's projects and work
• Find links to Socials and Downloads
• Join the Community Discord!
• Question why you are here
• Contact the Standable developer
Twitter is where I post updates on Standable projects, give my take on XR technologies, and talk about whatever interests me.
Joining the Patreon is the most effective way you can support Standable and its projects.
If you decide to join, you will gain access to:
• Behind the scenes content
• Exclusive work-in-progress updates
• Patreon exclusive playtests
• A cute colorful name on discord! (You know you want the cute discord name!)
Are you interested in supporting the work of Standable but don't want to commit to our Patreon? Buy me a coffee! I don’t drink coffee, but it supports Standable’s future!
Want to join the Standable Community? Join our discord where we:
• Hang out in VR meetups
• Participate in XR Jams
• Talk VR philosophy
• and MORE!
So stop by and say hello!
(more info is available when you join)
The Standable YouTube channel (previously PHIN: Physics Sandbox) is where all trailers, breakdowns, and other video content is posted relating to Standable!
Reddit is where I post updates on Standable projects such as release dates, playtest opportunities, as well as sneak peaks into new projects!
SideQuest is where I will publish most of my VR Projects when they are finished. Depending on the Quality and demand they may instead go up on AppLab or the Official Meta Store (Steam may come later)